Carolyn CockroftOn-line registration is now available for the 19th Annual Training Conference on Drugs, Alcohol and Impaired Driving, co-hosted by the Oklahoma Drug Evaluation and Classification Program in Oklahoma City, August 5-7, 2013.
To register, click on the link below.
Early bird rates ($215) will be available through May 22, after which the rate will increase to $245. If space is available, on-site registrations will be accepted during the conference.
This conference is not just for drug recognition experts—although many DREs use this opportunity to fulfill the requirements for recertification. The general sessions, daily workshop, exhibits, and opportunities for sharing information with other agencies will be beneficial also to ARIDE and SFST training coordinators, instructors, as well as prosecutors and toxicologists involved in impaired driving cases, medical and school professionals, highway safety advocates—anyone who is tasked with ensuring safety on our nation’s highways.
Since 1995, this annual training conference has addressed up-to-date information on drug trends, legal issues, and innovative technology.
The conference agenda will address a variety of topics:
• Prosecuting DRE Cases with Better Reports
• Improved Teaching Techniques
• Prescription Drug Abuse
• One Pot Meth Labs
• Interdiction – Transportation Methods and Hidden
• NHTSA/IACP Impaired Driving Program Updates
• Mechanics of Addiction
• Understanding Interlock Devices-How they benefit
• Excited Delrium
• DRE School Course Manager Training
• Southwest Boarder Operations
• Ideas to Enhance Teaching Effectiveness
• What to Do with a Negative Tox Result
Please contact Carolyn Cockroft or with any questions or continue to visit www.decp.org for updates.
For more information, please contact:
1-800-THE-IACP, ext 206